The Special Investigation Team from Hisar has been acting very friendly and being supportive to the Hisar – based company Future Maker Life Care Pvt. Ltd. FMLC is an organization in which many people invested huge amounts of their hard earned money but last year, this company has been under scanner and is accused of some fraud charges. The Chairman of the company, Radhey Shayam has already been arrested and taken into police custody. Few cases were also running in the Telangana Court against Radhey Shayam which are now solved and he has been granted bail from all those charges.
Now, is the time when the cases registered in the Hisar dstrict of Haryana are to be resolved. But it seems that the Hisar SIT has already given a clean chit to FMLC, ever since the cases were registered against this company. Let us look into this in the following sections:
Top Reasons for giving a clean chit to Future Maker
More than 200 Hisar Police Officials have invested in Future Maker
Not only the common man, but many police officials of the Hisar police department have also invested in Future Maker. This was the main reason why the Hisar SIT team was handling this case very loosely. According to few sources, 16 major bureaucrats and above 200 employees of the Hisar police team have invested in Future Maker, hence the delay in investigation.
Hisar Police SHO had invested Rs. 1.10 Crores in FMLC
Sources also reveal that an official with a SHO rank had invested more than 1 crores in Future Maker company and to make for this loss, this official stole a car of some authoritative person of the Future Maker company. The car was worth Rs. 62 lakhs. Also, it was reported that 6 high rank officials of the CIA had invested in Future Maker which was again a reason for the slow paced inquiry by the SIT team.
6 ASI of Hisar Police have invested in FMLC
Many police officials and major employees of the Hisar police department had invested in FMLC including 6 ASI rank officials who invested lakhs of rupees in this company. Three Inspectors from the Police Lines had also made an investment worth Rs. 50 lakhs in Future Maker.
Future Maker expanded its business using all means because of the police officials investing into it
Just because many of the high rank police officials had made huge investments in Future Maker Life Care, that was the prominent reason why Future Maker was able to expand its business with a rapid speed. Also, even after the scam was busted and many cases were registered against FMLC, still the police did not speed up the investigation process and was actually helping out the owners in fleeing.
Hisar SIT Team’s Sequence of Investigation
- On 8th September, the Hisar office of Future Maker located at the Red Square Market was sealed and after that on 20th September, the fraud done by the Fatehabad based company of the company called, Future Vision came to light.
- Then the SIT Team at Fatehabad got into action and raided the Fatehabad and Hisar based channels of Future Maker.
- Fatehabad SIT team also raided and sealed a factory at Adampur. This factory was working Future Maker and was supplying products to them.
- Three accounts were freezed in Hisar which belonged to the Future Vision officials.
- As compared to the inquiry done by the Fatehabad and Hisar police teams, it is quite clear that the Hisar police team’s investigation was almost negligible.
- The Adampur factory which was booked and sealed by the Fatehabad SIT also supplied products to Future Maker Hisar branch but the Hisar SIT team never raided this factory and in fact all the major investigation process was being done only by the Telangana police while the Hisar polce team has been on back foot throughout.
Future Maker Hisar Case to be investigated by Hisar Economic Cell now
Since the Hisar SIT team had delayed the investigation process way too much, therefore the case was transferred to the Economic Cell of Hisar Police team. Inspector Sandeep Kumar, who is the Incharge of the Hisar Economic Cell said that till now, no police official of Hisar Police Department has reported any case of fraud against Future Maker, so it cannot be said with full confidence that this was the reason that so much has been taken by the SIT team. Anyhow, the Hisar Economic Cell had been asked to look into this matter and we expect results soon.